Current Open Positions
Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle Technician
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years experience as either a technician and preferably as a Mercedes-Benz technician
- Perform assigned work in a reasonable amount of time
- Perform quality work in unity with our standards and the factory’s
- Document all work performed
- Be able to communicate properly with the service advisor and parts department
- Be willing to attend paid factory training
- Present well since you will interact with our Customers
- Have a super friendly, happy, smiley and “I can help” type of attitude
- Be totally dedicated to the job and not afraid of working hard and long hours
- Be very detail oriented, precise, organized and super clean
- Valid US Driver’s License with good driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pass drug screen
This is not a short term opportunity and therefore we are very demanding.
In exchange for all that, we offer a very stable and friendly work environment coupled with the very best in benefits.
- Top Pay
- Top 401K
- Top Health Insurance & Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Up to three weeks paid vacation per year
Please e-mail your resume to
We will conduct in person interviews for the candidates selected.
Mercedes-Benz Indianapolis is a family owned and operated Dealership since 1968, is totally dedicated to its Employees, its Customers and the Mercedes-Benz brand. We have no other priority than our Customer’s satisfaction with every aspect of their relationship with us. That’s what we strive to achieve day in and day out.